Pers Counselor - Student Success - PAC - req4508
Posting closes on: 6/23/2018 at 6:00pm CST
The date after which applications are not guaranteed review is 6/23/2018
Hours per Week: 40
Hourly or Salaried: Salary
Funding source: Hard Money
Number of opening: 1
Benefits Eligible: Yes
1400 W. Villaret Blvd.
San Antonio, Texas, 78224
Outside working hours if other than M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.: May be required to work some evenings and weekends.
Job Summary and Description
Provides counseling services to students to include conducting clinical assessments and performing crisis management.
To view a complete job description, click here.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, or a counseling-related field.
- Two years of experience in counseling as a regular/full licensee.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Three years of experience in counseling as a regular/full licensee.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
Licensed and Certifications:
- Licensed by the state of Texas as a professional counselor (LPC), clinical social worker (LCSW), therapist (LMFT) or psychologist.